Patisserie de Bain | Review

2 comments

Hand cream is something I go through so fast, it's a tricky thing to get right sometimes though. Some are too oily and never rub in and others moisturises your hands for 5 minutes and then dry in so fast you wouldn't of even known you had put any on! I've tried plenty of different ones in the past and mostly stick to my trusty Body Shop Hemp hand cream so I was super pleased when this little box turned up at my door. I was very lucky to have been sent these beautiful Patisserie de Bain creams to try and can't wait to tell you all about them.

You may or may not of heard of Patisserie de Bain before but they are a cosmetic company that are under the Rose & Co brand, everything is made with the finest English fragrances and not to mention the packaging is a dream. I love that it's very vintage and chic looking. I was sent 5 of their hand creams to review but they sell gorgeous bath melts, lip balms and hand creams that come in jar form too. Each of these 50 ml hand creams are super affordable at £3.99 each and smell AMAZING.


I was surprised at how nourishing they were, I'm definitely guilty of thinking the cheaper a product is the less luxurious it is but these keep my hands moisturised for hours and are not at all greasy. They rub in straight away and are really hydrating. Even the scents are detectable hours later which is unusual, a little really does go a long way so you should get your money's worth.
Sugared Violet is my favourite, it smells exactly like Palma Violets - sweet and sugary.
Sweet As Cherry Pie reminds me of a Mr Kiplings cherry bakewell, it's amazing how they capture the scent so perfectly without it being super sickly.


Quite often these are on special offer in Superdrug so you can get a great deal on them. Don't you think they would make the perfect stocking filler too? They've recently launched a new scent "Sugared Rose" which I will definitely pick up for my mum as she loves anything rose scented!

Let me know if you've tried any of the the range and which scents your favourite too.

Until Next Time xo




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Love this review! I will have to try some of these. Have you tried their bath melts too? They are so pretty, smell lovely, and makes the skin lovely and soft Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have learn this submit and if I may just I want to
    suggest you few fascinating things or suggestions.
    black cumin seed oil for hair

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig